XAOC Devices Tirana II
1960 Utility Micro Seqencer
Tirana is a compact, expandable voltage source with a wide range of uses including classic step sequencer, modulation source, voltage bank, and arpeggiator. Tirana is equally suited to small and large systems alike, either as a single utility or chained with more Tirana units.
This is a second, vastly improved revision to the original 2014 Tirana, featuring an updated circuit and a new, more powerful firmware.
Multiple Tirana units may be daisy-chained (using the supplied 10-pin ribbon cable) to form a multistep sequencer. Original Tirana revision units can be chained to newer revisions as well (please read the manual).
• Four CV/gate steps
• Per-step repetition or ratcheting
• Per-step gate muting
• Accepts clock rates up to 320Hz
• On-board clock divider
• Voltage controlled play direction, transposition, and reset
• Dynamic gate width modulation
• Unipolar and bipolar adjustable voltage range
• Expandable by chaining more Tirana units
• Compatible with original Tirana units
• Format: Eurorack
• Width: 6hp
• Depth: 40mm
• Power: +12v @ 30mA, -12V @ 5mA , +5V @ 0mA
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable