Same as SCM Breakout (Shuffling Clock Multiplier) but in kit form, complete with printed visual parts list reference guide and very well written instruction booklet. Requires basic through-hole soldering skills, tools and related supplies.
Expands functionality of SMC (Shuffling Clock Multiplier). Connects to SCM with a standard 16-16 pin cable.
• CV Shuffle jack and knob selects which beats are slipped by CV Slip (default=every other beat)
• CV Pulse Width jack and knob controls width of output pulses (default=50%)
• CV Skip jack and knob omits certain beats in a pattern (default=no skip)
• Re-sync Trigger input
• Additional CV Rotate and CV Slip jacks add to main SCM's Rotate and Slip jacks
• 4x Fast CV Gate jack and switch speeds up multiply-by amounts
• Mute CV Gate jack and switch stops any more beats from starting
Controls with CV Inputs
• 4x Fast
In the Box
• Everything needed to build an SCM Breakout
• Eurorack Power Cable, 16-16-pin
You cart is currently empty