Wooden Legs for Keylab MkII & Polybrute
Stability meets elegance. The perfect companion for the most comprehensive controller piano on the market. The Wooden legs offer a professional ergonomic solution for studio and stage that’s as reliable as it is stylish - the KeyLab 88 MkII experience, refined.
The Wooden Legs aren’t just a simple, ergonomic solution - they’re built to last. They’ll connect directly to KeyLab 88 MkII’s chassis while leaving room for adjustments. The carefully-calculated angles ensure perfect, consistent balance that you can count on, whatever your requirements. An essential, reliable addition to your KeyLab 88 MkII setup. Solid ash is the material of choice, featuring a subtle grain for a soft, natural appearance. A cinnamon finish is the final luxurious appointment, the rich hue perfectly contrasting with the clean-cut edges of KeyLab 88 MkII.
• The right posture is crucial for an enjoyable playing experience. The Wooden Legs are built with the perfect height in mind, so you can perform comfortably for hours on end.
• Compatible with KeyLab 88 MkII and PolyBrute only
• Easily adjust 2 of the legs to suit your requirements. If you’re working on an uneven or slanted surface, your KeyLab 88 MkII will remain balanced and stable.
• Mount and unmount in minutes, hassle-free. Made to fit securely into KeyLab 88 MkII’s frame, the Wooden Legs have also been rigorously road-tested for reliability.
• The solid ash design and beautiful cinnamon finish will look just as good at home as it will on stage. A classic, elegant aesthetic.
• Height: 26.2 inches with adjustable length of 10mm / 0.4 inches
• Weight: 7.5 lbs.
You cart is currently empty