Endorphin.es Ground Control
4 Track Sequencer with Keyboard
GROUND CONTROL – is the 42 hp Eurorack performance sequencer announced at Superbooth 2019. The sequencer has 4 tracks: three melodic tracks and a drum track consisting of 8 drum triggers and modulation/accent output. There are also dedicated mute buttons for each track, MIDI and USB-MIDI I/O, external CV and a 2-octave piano-style keyboard. The keyboard serves for playing the melodies as well as entering the menus – in that method the module eliminates tedious menu diving.
Each track can contain 24 patterns, which can be played separately or chained together in any order. All those tracks are organized into 24 projects. The number 24 is associated to the 24 letters of the Latin alphabet. Ground Control features very stable internal analog and MIDI clocks preserving low jitter operation, which is crucial for tight sequencing.
The patterns are entered either in 101-style step input, live recording and can be adjusted using the 303-style editor. The drum sections features a X0X-style sequencer.
• 42hp eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation
• 2 octaves of keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
• arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track/project, 24 projects
• dedicated mute bus quantized to pattern length
• 4 tracks: one drum track with 8 triggers and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks
• velocity and CC transmission/recording by MIDI
• works as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by bus power
• two record modes: step input with step editing and live recording
• arpeggiator, roller, pattern queue, live note removal, quick transpose
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
|+12V:||420mA (power consumption will increase, if devices are powered from USB HOST)|
|Depth:||25mm (with ribbon cable)|