JUNO-X gives you the authentic sounds of the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 in all their glory, plus a new JUNO-X engine that imbues the JUNO spirit with more sonic muscle and expression. The legendary JUNO experience reimagined with the power of Roland’s ZEN-Core Synthesis System.
JUNO-X elevates Roland’s legendary synthesizer series into a new era, fusing authentic vintage spirit with modern creative power. Compose and perform with the next-generation JUNO-X engine, historic JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 Models, sounds from the XV-5080 and RD pianos, Model Expansions, and more. And bring them all together with a familiar hands-on interface that welcomes you like an old friend. Backed by the immense range of our ZEN-Core Synthesis System, JUNO-X goes wherever your music lives—past, present, or future.
One of the most-loved JUNO features was a characterful stereo chorus effect that instantly added richness and depth.JUNO-X provides both modes from the originals, plus a third mode with even more fatness and swirl. Better still, you can combine them to create seven different chorus effects for use with any JUNO-X tone.
The JUNO-X workflow is direct and intuitive, and everything is right where you need it. High-res sliders deliver analog feel with precise digital control, while dedicated buttons let you call up sounds and functions in a flash. When you need to dive deeper, the informative LCD provides clear navigation through an array of advanced parameters.
Along with the JUNO choruses, JUNO-X includes a huge variety of additional effects to color sounds. Independent MFX and EQ are available for different parts, plus drive, delay, and reverb.Master EQ and compressor effects are also on tap, along with dedicated vocal effects for the mic input.
Whether you want classic arpeggios or something beyond, JUNO-X delivers. Call up the traditional arpeggiator for a retro vibe. Or journey to the future with I-Arpeggio, which uses intelligent algorithms to infuse your music with naturally evolving note changes and movement. It’s also possible to export I-Arpeggio MIDI performances for further development in any DAW.
- The legendary JUNO synthesizer experience reimagined with the power of the ZEN-Core Synthesis System
- Newly developed JUNO-X Model with SuperSaw oscillator, velocity sensitivity, Chorus III effect, and more
- Authentic Models of the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 synths from the 1980s
- Versatile sounds from the XV-5080, RD-series pianos, and Roland’s classic vocoder
- User slot for loading Model Expansions such as the JUPITER-8, JD-800, Vocal Designer, and others from Roland Cloud
- Fast and intuitive workflow based on Scenes
- Instant sound creation with a hands-on panel inspired by historic JUNO synths
- High-resolution knobs and sliders for precision control
- Traditional arpeggiator and advanced I-Arpeggio driven by intelligent algorithms
- Expressive 61-note keyboard with aftertouch
- Onboard stereo speakers and Bluetooth® audio support
- USB audio/MIDI interface and USB Memory port for data backup to a flash drive
- Free JUNO-X Editor software for macOS and Windows
- Browse and load Model Expansions, Sound Packs, and more over Wi-Fi via Roland Cloud Connect
- 10 free Sound Packs available fromRoland Cloud with purchase