61-Key Electronic Production and Performance Synthesizer
JUPITER-X combines classic Roland design and premium build quality with a powerful new synth engine. It faithfully recreates sought-after instruments from our long history of genre-defining sounds. And with multiple layers, loads of polyphony, and deep hands-on control, you can craft huge, spacious sounds that have as much sparkle as they have warmth and punch. The 61-key JUPITER-X is the peak of Roland sound quality and design. Its all-metal build uses premium materials throughout, and the all-new aftertouch-enabled keyboard is the best we’ve ever made. A familiar layout and large array of controls let you dig in and easily shape your sounds, whether you’re composing in the studio or performing on stage. JUPITER-X is equipped with our latest sound engine, capable of morphing into legendary synths from our long history of genre-defining sounds. It’s so flexible that it can reproduce our highly sought-after analog classics like the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and SH-101, as well as digital machines like the vintage XV-5080 and modern RD pianos. You also get the many Roland drum machines that are the foundation of electronic and dance music like the TR-808, TR-909, CR-78, and more. It’s like a studio full of vintage gear, with modern capabilities and a deep synth engine so you can explore unmapped sonic territory.
Need something wonderful, fast? JUPITER-X’s I-Arpeggio is a next generation arpeggiator that uses artificial intelligence to not just accompany you, but to inspire you. I-Arpeggio takes your input—notes, rhythms, phrases—and creates complementary drum parts, basslines, chords, and arpeggiated lines. It works on each of JUPITER-X’s five parts simultaneously, and generated patterns can be customized and even exported to your DAW. These aren’t canned backing tracks—they’re intelligently generated beats and phrases that energize live performance and pulverize writer’s block. JUPITER-X can layer up to five parts, four for synths and one for drums. Its engine can power multiple authentic Roland classics like the JX-8P or JUPITER-8 with enough polyphony to create thick layers and complex backing parts. Create the perfect bass and lead split with an SH-101 and JUNO-106, layer a rich RD piano with lush JX-8P strings, or make a monster stack of JUPITER-8s. JUPITER-X is part of an expandable platform, so it can be updated with fresh new content as it becomes available. It can also directly share sounds and other contents with the highly-mobile JUPITER-Xm.
• 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
• ZEN-Core/Various MODEL sound generators
• 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
• Preset tone: 4,000 or greater. 256 USER tone. 90+ Drum Kits. 256 Scenes
• I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
• Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, 2 x Wheel, 2 x Assignable sliders/switches
• HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
• MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
• MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
• MIC INPUT jack: 1/4 inch phone type/XLR type
• AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
• HOLD PEDAL jack, CONTROL Pedal jack
• MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
• USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
• USB MEMORY port
In the Box
• Jupiter X
• Owner's Manual
• Power Supply
• Dimensions: 42-15/16" x 17-5/8" x 4-11/16"
• Weight: 37 lbs 5 oz