Roland MC-707, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
8 Track Groovebox & Polyphonic Synthesizer
The MC-707 GROOVEBOX has everything you need to create a song or perform a live set without a computer. Immerse yourself in eight tracks of recording, sequencing, synthesizers, and effects, plus a curated palette of sounds, loops, and phrases. Record audio and MIDI—with deep control over timing—and tweak the faders and knobs for that “in the moment” experience. With such massive potential, you’re ready to produce in any style or create your own new thing. Compose from a curated collection of built-in sounds, beats, and phrases all expertly crafted by renowned artists and sound designers. Explore a musical playground, where you can freely combine loops and one-shots with melodic phrases, including your own audio recordings and MIDI sequences. Record and trigger clips, re-arrange, re-sample, record automation, and make it all sound huge with per-track and global effects.
The MC-707’s eight-track sequencer is optimized for fluid production of today’s electronic-focused music styles and ever-evolving subgenres. The TR-REC step sequencer is just like those found on classic Roland drum machines, perfect for building rhythm parts quickly. There are also 16 ultra-sensitive pads for playing or sequencing drum parts, melodic basslines, or polyphonic chord progressions. Sequencer clips even store your knob movements along with note data. This lets you create dramatic, moving effects like a deep reverb on a single clap, slow filter sweeps, and much more. The MC-707 features our latest sound engine, which fuses virtual analog and modern PCM. It’s flexible, powerful, and lets you dig deep into its sonic capabilities. It has the sounds of legendary Roland rhythm machines and synthesizers that are the foundation of electronic music—including the TR-808, TR-909, TB-303, JUNO-106, and SH-101. In addition to its deep synthesis engine, the MC-707 has a powerful sampler with on-the-fly recording that synchronizes to your project’s tempo. Record vocals or instrument parts, or import from your own existing library, then sequence or trigger phrases, one-shots, and loops.
All eight tracks have independent effects processors with a huge number of variations. Lush chorus brings depth to pads and other synth sounds. Delays and reverbs create evocative spaces and add movement to delicate sequences. Overdrive, distortion, and amp simulation inject grit and intensity into synths, guitars, drums and more. With its advanced USB audio interface capabilities, the MC-707 easily flows in and out of your production setup. You can record all eight parts to individual DAW tracks and finish your song there. Or sample sounds from your DAW to capture backing tracks, stems, or the sound of a favorite software synth for your next live show.
• ZEN-Core (Tone,Drum Kit)
• Max Polyphony: ZEN-Core 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load) LOOPER 8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
• 8 tracks, 128 clips (16 clips per track)
• Track Multi-Effects: 90 types. Track EQ, 9xChorus/Delay, 7xReverb, Master Compressor/EQ
• 128 step Step Sequencer
• 1/4": Headphone Out, Mix Out, Assignable Out, Send/Return, EXT In
• Midi IN/OUT, OUT2
• USB B (audio/midi)
• SD Card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
• Available total time for User Sample: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1 kHz)
• Available format of User Sample: WAV 32–96 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
• Available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz)
• Available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
• Dimensions: 426 mm x 263 mm x 60 mm
• Weight: 2.1 kg, 4 lbs 11 oz