Four Channel Stereo Mixer with Balanced 1/4" and Headphone Out
The Listen Four Quarters is a four channel low-noise mixer with stereo 1/4" TRS balanced outputs, and an 1/8" headphone output. Two mono channels with Pan knobs, and two stereo channels with dual inputs provide optimal compatibility with both stereo and mono signals.
Ultra-low noise, typical -100dB signal-to-noise ratio in real world tests. Virtually no background noise or hiss, quiet pots, and smooth panning curves. The Listen Four Quarters can be daisy-chained to other Listen modules and/or the WAV Recorder.
• Level knobs and signal lights per channel
• Two channels with stereo inputs (L/R jacks), with left jack normalized to right jack
• Two channels with mono inputs and Pan knob
• Main Level knob, signal and clipping LEDs
• Headphone jack and Level knob
• Switch to select Balanced outputs or Stereo (TRS)
• Zero impedance true line-level balanced circuit minimizes noise when running low-grade or extra long cables to powered speakers
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty