ADSR Style Envelope Generator
Based on the CEM3310 chipset found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog), After Later have added a small twist with end of attack (EOA) and end of release (EOR) delayed triggers. The module offers this rich set of features packed into 6HP.
• Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release controls with CV inputs for each.
• Threshold controls the required gate level to trigger the envelope
• Time range is configurable via jumper on back (shortest attack is 0.5ms and longest is 750ms)
• End of attack delayed trigger
• End of release delayed trigger
• Length of the gate signal controls the length of the sustain phase
• Retrig the attack while the gate is still high
You cart is currently empty