Arturia Drumbrute Impact
Analog Drum Synthesizer
Get ready to meet a different kind of Brute. A drum machine with attitude, DrumBrute Impact is an addictively fun, instantly satisfying beat maker with a beefy, unique sound. Impact's sounds were designed from the ground up to stand out and get noticed. Each featuring a distinct, unique flavor, with a strong overall “kit” sound that will deliver the punch and power you need.Putting the focus on “Brute”, DrumBrute Impact features 10 high-energy, refined, punchy analog sounds.
You can also use the exclusive “Color” sound-shapers to introduce unique, per instrument effect for some variation. Boost the harmonic content, add some drive, snap, or crack at the touch of a button, you can even automate tonal changes by creating a “Color” sequence. If you want your drums to push even harder, use the built-in distortion on the output for some drum-optimized crunch.
Get away from computer screens, say goodbye to sub-menus, and jump into the world of tactile, instant, analog satisfaction. Featuring a huge array of sync and connectivity options, you'll be able to hook up and jam with practically any other synth, sequencer, or MIDI-enabled instrument. Mix on the fly with dedicated controls for every function, multitrack, record, effect, and mix the sound your way with multiple bus outputs. Save patterns that you love, chain them together, and create full songs and live sets, all without looking at a single screen.
With just a simple “On” switch and a single knob, DrumBrute Impact's distortion circuit will add some grit and drive to your drums. Tailored to percussive sounds, the Distortion knob can be cranked to get things a little “hot under the collar” without losing the all-important power and transient detail of each instrument. Thanks to the natural compression effect that goes hand-in-hand with distortion, the distortion can be used at more subtle settings to add that mix “glue” to bring everything together in a cohesive sonic space.
• 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
• 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
• Separate accent per drum
• Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
• Song mode for chaining patterns
• Polyrhythm capabilities and each drum rack can be a separate length
• Randomness generate pattern variations and Global Swing or per instrument
• Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
• Roller for real time instruments rolls
• Output Distortion with bypass
• Smart metronome with headphone override
• Multiple sync options: Internal, MIDI, Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
• USB MIDI interface
• Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
• 3.5mm headphone output
• Dimensions: 12.6 x 11.4 x 3.54 inches (320 x 290 x 90mm)
• Weight: 4 lbs. (1.84 Kg)
In the Box
• The unit itself
• power supply