Powerful Analogue VCO
Erica Synths Black VCO is an analogue VCO with four simultaneous waveform outputs and one octave down sub-oscillator.
The core of the VCO is borrowed from a famous Russian synth Polivoks VCO and in the exponential converter we use the original matched transistor IC that was used in Polivoks. Unlike harsh logic divider based sub-oscillators, Black VCO transistor-based sub-oscillator generates a distinct, rounded square wave. Together with the Black VCO Expander a waveform mixer you get a massive analogue sound source with plenty of patch points for modular use.
• Simultaneous sine, triangle, saw and pulse wave outputs
• -1 octave suboscillator
• Manually adjustable and CV controlled pulse width
• Great tracking across 8 octaves
• Exponential FM input with attenuator
• Synchronization input
• Octave switch - 5 octaves
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty