Quad Variable Waveshape Operators for Linear Fm Synthesis
Implementing frequency modulation synthesis completely from scratch in firmware, the Quad Operator is able to provide a modern take on frequency modulation synthesis.
• One knob per function design for true ease of use
• Any FM algorithm is possible via modulation matrix
• The Algo expander provides algorithm save/recall and crossfading capabilities
• Independent output per operator
• Virtual VCA per operator for both animating modulation and output volume control
• Includes a dedicated “AR FM” input with its own modulation sends, designed to bring an audio rate signal in from your rack for use as a modulator. Try processing a phase locked operator, and feeding it back in!
• Each operator can also be unlocked then tuned and patched independently, making the module a great general purpose oscillator bank
• Convincing digital emulation of classic analog waveshapes—sine, triangle, square, and saw
• An LFO mode, enabled the generation of phase locked, complex modulation signals
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty