Analogue CV Controllable ADSR
cèis is a fully analogue, CV controllable ADSR envelope generator. The Cèis allows full voltage control over the 4 segment faders with multiple gate/trigger outputs for maximum versatility of a classic tool.
Each envelope segment is controllable via smooth action 30mm travel faders. These faders sum with their own external CV inputs for dynamic variation of the envelope segment durations and level. Each fader is illuminated when particular segments of the envelope are active. These lighting signals also drive 4 gate outputs that are high when the corresponding envelope segments are active.
When controlling the cèis with trigger signals, as opposed to longer gates, the Gate/Trig switch can be used to force the attack segment to complete its charge. This allows for use as a variable AR envelope. In addition to the Gate/Trigger input jack, the cèis can be controlled manually by its illuminated button. This button lights to indicate the output voltage level. The shape potentiometer varies the curvature of the temporal segments. Fully CCW and the envelope ramps are perfectly linear. CW will curve the A, D and R ramps to classic exponential shapes.
cèis | siːs | noun (envelope) a containing structure or layer, a curve joining the successive peaks of a modulated wave.
• LED button for manual control and indication of output CV level
• Fader and CV control over all 4 segments
• Gate output per segment
• LED faders for indicating segment stage when in use
• Gate/Trig switch which forces completion of the Attack duration when triggered
• Combined trigger output which fires when there is a change in segment
• variable envelope response shape from linear to exponential
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty