Standalone and Eurorack Analogue Video Synthesizer
We’re proud to announce the beginning of our third generation of analogue video synthesizers with the LZX Automata series. The Automata series instruments continue the precedent set forth by Vidiot as a holistic video synthesis instrument. Beginning with our first release, Chromagnon, each device will be capable of both standalone use or immediate integration into your EuroRack modular.
Standalone and EuroRack out of the box
• Includes an injection molded shell enclosure for standalone use. Power from EuroRack power header or any 12V DC wall wart.
Multi format visuals
• Chromagnon supports several complete workflows within a simple interface: colorization, chroma keying, quadrilateral figure generation, and arbitrary raster generation for scan processing with ILDA lasers and XY displays.
Third generation LZX analogue circuitry
• High performance discrete wide-band circuitry based on a decade of incremental research and development.
Analog HD Video Interfaces
• Video and sync generation up to 1080i60. Bring your existing LZX video synthesis system into a high resolution era.
***Front panel artwork and enclosure renders are a work in progress and may change. The rear face of the instrument will also include trimmable adjustments for the XY monitor and ILDA interfaces.
• 52HP Eurorack module with standalone enclosure and 12V DC wall wart power adapter
• Lab exercise manual, 5ft composite video cable, 2x 3.5mm patch cables, 12V DC power jumper cable, EuroRack power cable, club
You cart is currently empty