26hp Compact Eurorack Enclosure (Powered)
The Pod26 is 26HP with 1.34" (34mm) of available module depth. The built-in power supply has two power connectors and can be daisy-chained to other Pods. More power connectors can be added with the Multi Power Cable accessory.
Pods require a power brick. If you already have a powered Pod and power brick (or a Row Power module) you can use a barrel cable to daisy-chain powered Pods.
The Pod26 includes ten (10) M3x8mm stainless steel screws and is compatible with M3 Knurlies.
Mix and match your Pods with desktop synths, effect pedals, drum machines or any musical gear for a flexible modular system. Need to add another module? Just add a Pod! Need to pack light for a live set? Just grab the Pods you need and go!
Made from 100% anodized aluminum, Pods are light, tough and perfect for on-the-go. The power supply can handle up to 700mA of +12V, which is plenty of juice for even the most modern digital modules. (Or if you prefer to DIY your power supply, Pods are also available unpowered!)
Pods are a perfect way to get started in Eurorack module, or to add a couple more modules to your monster system. They can even daisy-chain with the 4ms Row Power system, making them a convenient outboard mini-skiff.
• 26HP Pod, black anodized aluminum
• Built-in power supply with two Eurorack power headers
• M3 x 8mm pan-head screws, stainless steel (10)
• Adhesive rubber feet (4)
• Does not include barrel cable or power brick
• Width: 136.58mm (5.38")
• Height: 159.5mm (6.28”)
• Depth: 36mm (1.42”)
• Weight: 0.19kg =7oz
• Two 16-pin Eurorack power shrouded headers
• Power: +12v @ 0.7A, -12V @ 0.28A , +5V @ 0.2mA
• Power input: Two barrel jacks for daisy-chaining, 15V-20VDC, 2.1mm positive tip
• Module width: 26hp
• Module Depth: 34.2mm (1.34”)