The Ultimate Sequencing Powerhouse
BeatStep Pro is unique: a world-class controller, performance sequencer and composing tool all in one very connectible package. It's unlike anything you have ever used on stage or in the studio. Wherever you are, whatever gear is available, taking control of the creative process has never been so easy.
Two independent melodic sequencers and a drum sequencer put thousands of on-the-spot ideas at your disposal.
With BeatStep Pro you are master of the performance, taking full control of virtual devices, analog and digital instruments, drum machines and iPad apps all at once. 16 Projects are instantly accessible, each of which contains 16 sequences per melodic sequencer and 16 patterns for the drum sequencer. That's over 4000 possible combinations per Project!
Each melodic sequence can be up to 64 steps long with individual articulation of pitch, velocity and gate time per note. These are the most powerful step sequencers ever made. The drum sequencer has 16 separate tracks per sequence (one per pad). Record in real time from the pads or use the step buttons for that classic drum machine workflow.
It brings together the most unique and sought-after performance effects available: a looper with a touch strip, a randomizer, swing settings and a slew of hands-on controls that will make your performances the stuff of legend. Control mode lets you trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play sounds from an external device or make magic with your plug-in of choice. Take your music from idea to reality with BeatStep Pro.p>
• 2 Monophonic step sequencers (Up to 64 steps per sequence; Note, velocity and gate time settings per step; Note tie)
• 16-track drum sequencer, one track per pad (MIDI controller mode; Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads; Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes)
• 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
• Performance controls
• Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
• Real-time looper/roller touch strip
• Independent swing amount per sequence
• Touch sensitive knobs
• Tap Tempo
• Connectivity (CV/GATE outputs; 8 drum gate outputs; Clock sync with multiple standards; MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors; USB class compliant)
• Supports full parameter and sequencing editing capability using our free MIDI Control Center software
• Kensington lock
Size & Weight
• Instrument size : 16.3 x 6.4 x 1.4 inches (415 x 163 x 36mm)
• Instrument weight : 3.20 lbs. (1.450 Kg)
• BestStep Pro Unit
• Quick Start
• Registration Card
• 2x MIDI adaptors
• 1x Clock adaptor
• 1x Anti ground-loop adaptor
You cart is currently empty