Kenton MIDI Merge-8
High quality Kenton MIDI Merge box
Merges the data from up to eight separate MIDI sources (e.g. master keyboards, controllers, computers etc.) into a single MIDI data stream which appears at both of the MIDI out sockets. Merges all MIDI data including MIDI Clock, MIDI time code and SysEx (see the manual for merging rules). Can also be configured as two completely independent 4 into 1 mergers with the simple press of a recessed button (see manual for details).
• 8 opto-isolated MIDI Ins
• 2 MIDI Outs.
• DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
• Power indicator light
• Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
• 115mm x 80mm x 35mm
• 220g (excluding power supply)
• MIDI:8 x In, 2 x Out (both deliver the same data)
• Power: 9V DC (regulated or unregulated) - never apply more than 12V,(never use an unregulated supply greater than 9V as,unregulated supplies typically give a higher output than shown)
• Power Supply: 9V switch mode power supply supplied with unit.