Receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 25 MIDI THRU sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
High quality Kenton MIDI Thru box with opto-isolated MIDI In and separate drive for each MIDI Out. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget.
• 1 MIDI In & 25 MIDI Thrus
• Works for ALL MIDI messages including Clock, SysEx, MTC etc.
• Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
• Less than one microsecond latency
• 300mm x 54mm x 35mm
• Power: 9V at 150mA regulated or unregulated
In the Box
• The device itself
• 9V switch mode power supply included
You cart is currently empty