Rample waves system - Eurorack 4-voice sample player & audio processor
From percussive drum-machine kits to synth samples, breakbeats to sound FX, backing tracks to hour-long audio music, Rample can play up to 4 .wav files on independent audio outputs. These samples are stored inside the provided SD card, and organized as kits, from A00 to Z99... allowing up to 2600 banks of 4 voices, with on-the-fly loading! The SD card is preloaded with tons of samples, and we made it very easy to import your own kits. Thanks to the DC coupled audio outputs, it's also possible to play CV waveforms. Each voice has its own “rack” of effects, and all audio effects can be enabled at the same time, allowing you to manipulate your samples in real time, from a gentle lowpass to massive destruction!
One of the key feature is the ability to "multi-sample" your kits, multiplying Rample’s potential. Each voice supports up to 12 samples, can be played randomly or in a controlled fashion. It’s a great way to add complexity and variations, to create organic/acoustic sounding drums, or simply to increase the number of samples per kit (up to 48). Rample is designed to be the perfect rhythmic companion of your eurorack system thanks to its Gate (trig samples) and CV (modulate samples) connectivity. You can also use it as a standalone midi machine, without using the CV/Gate connectivity: the midi in port allows you to trig & control all samples parameters + effects values at the same time. Each Rample comes with a ‘stereo jack to midi DIN’ and ‘stereo jack to jack’ adapters, easing the chaining of multiple modules in order to create an 8-voice, 12-voice, 16-voice (or more) midi drum machine!
Finally, thanks to the 4 CV inputs, any of the effects (or advanced parameters) can be assigned to create amazing modulations!
• Low latency 4-voice sample player
• No sample (or layers) duration limit (can even plays several hours files)
• multilayers: each voice can be “multi-sampled” with up to 12 samples
• easy to create and import samples from the micro SD card
• 4 dedicated audio outputs (mono, DC-coupled = can play CV signals) [-5V to +5V]
• 1 audio mix output (unplugged audio outputs are normalled to "mix" with volume control)
• 1 midi thru (for Rample chaining, jack to jack cable included)
• DAC (audio outputs): 16-bit 44100Hz (CD quality)
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable, SD card
You cart is currently empty