6-Voice Analog Synthesizer
Features Per Voice
- 1 x VCO with Wave Forming
- 1 x Sub Oscillator
- Noise generator
- 1 x LFO per voice with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and wide frequency (into the FM range)
- 2 x Envelope Generators
- 24dB/octave Low Pass Resonant Filter with accurate tracking
- 6dB/octave High Pass Non-Resonant Filter
Common Features Per Voice
1 x common LFO (named LFO2) that can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time , with:
Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and Wide Frequency (into the FM range).
7 x active Chords that you can edit, modulate and store on each preset.
Modulation wheel, Velocity and Aftertouch (monophonic) can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time.
- 6 voice polyphony
- Lush digital reverb
- 12 Envelopes, 7 LFO's (2 Envelope/voice, 1 LFO/voice + 1 generic LFO)
- 6 playing modes
- 98 preset memory (49 factory, 49 user)
- MIDI over USB or via DIN5
- USB powered (1.5 Watts)
- 50 Playing hours with 20,000mA portable power bank
- MIDI IN via USB or DIN5
- ¼ MONO TS Jack Out
- ⅛ Headphones Out
• USB Adapter with 1,000mA or more
In the Box
• USB Cable A to B
• 3.5mm to 5 pin Midi DIN Adapter, Quick Start guide, Menu Map
True power consumption is at 310mA. Some computers cannot deliver that much current. Please make sure that your device has sufficient current for Nymphes before connecting it- otherwise if you want to connect it with a computer, you will need a USB splitter or a powered USB hub.
When using a USB adapter, always make sure it can deliver 1000mA or more.