Waldorf Quantum, OPEN BOX
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
8-Voice Hybrid Synth
Waldorf is proud to announce a new chapter in their tradition of designing high-end ground breaking synthesizers. Starting with Waldorf's famous wavetable technology developed decades ago, it was always a challenge to give our instruments a powerful flexible beating heart. Our digital oscillators coupled to the enormous power and efficient simplicity of our analog filters started the digital revolution back in the 80's. Quantum combines the raw power of a classic digital & analog hybrid synthesizer, with futuristic sounds that are only possible with today's software synthesizers.
• Digital-Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer
• 61 Keys high-quality Fatar TP8S keybed
• 8 voice, Dual timbral split or layered mode with separate stereo audio outputs
• 3 stereo digital oscillators each capable of four synthesis algorithms
• Wavetable: Waldorf style with latest additions from Nave including speech synthesis, wavetable generation from audio and new features
• Waveform: Waveform with up to 8 simultaneous waves per Oscillator in detuned or chordal mode with hard-sync, warp & PWM as well as tunable noise
• article: Sampler in traditional and granular mode using multi-samples or live input
• Resonator: Exciter using multi-sampling plus filter bank sound model.
• Two analogue lowpass filters per voice each in 24 or 12 dB configuration using innovative link modes
• Digital former: Additional digital algorithms per voice like comb filter, high-pass, band-pass & notch filters (Nave, Largo or PPG models), bit-crusher, drive and more
• Flexible routing system for order of analog filters & digital former and individual oscillator routings
• 6 LFOs in poly and global mode with extensive parameter set
• 6 loop-able envelopes
• Komplex: multistage LFO/envelope modulator
• Extensive modulation matrix with 40 slots and easy via-controller assignments
• Intuitive modulation assignment via panel elements and control LEDs
• Master effect rack of 5 slots for each timbre choosing from FX like phaser, flanger, chorus, reverb, drive, eq and more.
• Step sequencer with step recording, parameter automation and scale-based pitch quantization
• Microtonal pitch configurations capable of importing Skala scl files
• Capable of polyphonic aftertouch via external MIDI inputs, Chord and latch buttons, Unison mode
• Module-based preset system for effects, oscillators, step-sequencer and Komplex modulator
• Visualization and deeper sound editing via context-sensitive high-resolution capacitive multi-touch display
• Up to 10,000 sound patch capacity organized by banks, attributes, author and patch number.
• Recording of samples from audio inputs or self-recording of audio outputs
• Loaded with more then 1 GB sample data
• Stereo Multi-Sampler with looping
• Granular Sampler with extensive parameter set
• 2x stereo audio out for main and aux timbres
• Stereo audio input for sample recording and real-time processing
• Control pedal connector also capable of CV input (0-5V sensitivity)
• USB host type A connector for interfacing MIDI controller
• USB device type B connector for interfacing computer or other class-compliant MIDI USB hosts like iOS devices
• SD Card for sample/preset exchange and software updates
• Format: Desktop Synthesizer
• Dimensions: 39.6” x 16” x 5.5”
• Weight: 17.8kg/39.25lbs