In collaboration with Andrew Huang, based on his modern music production techniques, we developed a creative audio processor with multiple blocks that can be moved around in order to achieve different flavors for sound design.
- processing unit without fixed structure: intuitively create astonishing and ephemeral timbres, from atmospheric rumbles to heavy or distorted textures.
- creative stereo effect processor with delay, reverb, filter and distortion with quickly explorable routing chain with single button press.
- new generation ARM Cortex - M7 processor with 96 kHz 32 bit internal processing.
- lush hall and whooshing reverse reverbs with audio freeze and pre-delay.
- sidechain audio ducking envelope available both internally and externally with additional one knob single band compressor.
- tap delay with maximum delay time up to 2.5 seconds, external clock input with onboard clock divider and 1v/oct time control.
- 8x oversampled distortion algorithm.
- pre- and post - VCA, tone and volume controls with extra gain.