Mic & Instrument Pre-Amp
Little Mikey is a mic/instrument pre-amp in an 8HP Eurorack module, providing up to 60dB of exceptionally clean gain. It will provide 48V phantom power to condenser microphones and other phantom-powered equipment, and has a high impedance input option allowing direct connection of e.g. electric guitars.
• Accepts balanced or unbalanced input connections on XLR or ¼" jack plugs
• When directly connecting an instrument with a high output impedance (for example, an electric guitar) it would normally be a good idea to use Little Mikey's high impedance ('Hi-Z') input option. To engage this, move the switch marked 'Hi-Z' to the left
• Provides 48V phantom power to the XLR socket, for use with e.g. condenser microphones which require it. To activate phantom power, move the switch marked '48V' to the left. An indicator LED shows when phantom power is activated.
• Do not activate phantom power if the connected microphone does not require it, or damage to the microphone could result
• The switch marked '-20dB' applies a -20dB pad to the signal when moved to the left. This applies to either input source i.e. XLR or jack
• Gain range is approximately +17dB to +60dB. With the pad engaged, the module's overall gain is -3dB to +40dB
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty