Two Channel CV Recorder
This is a high-resolution dual-channel recording interface for your signals. You can record from 1,014 seconds at 172Hz or up to 4 seconds at 44.1kHz of signal on each channel, change the playback speed also it scan through the recorded CV.
It has an OLED display to monitor your live and recorded signal to adjust playback length.
When nothing is patched to the input you can use the input pot as an offset/cv generator to record pot movements into the module. Its possible to save, load your signals in the SD Card up to 16GB of space. There are 4 different modes to record to choose from to make more complex signals and 3 different play modes.
- 2 Channels signal interface recording
- Record modes ( manual, sync, manual multi, sync multi, manual mult-G, Sync mult-G)
- Play modes ( forward, backward, pendulum)
- Quantizer mode to record/play precise notes and Scale menu to change them
- Sample rate from 1014 seconds at 172Hz up to 4 seconds at 44.1kHz, 16bit.Oled display with 2 types of signal monitorinSpeed control /5 to x5
- Signal recording select from the menu -5V/+5V or 0V/10V
- Save, Load, erase files from 16GB SDc ard
- Easy remote updates
- CV control from 0V to 10V